Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Painting Furniture 101 Painting furniture seems to be one of most favorite topics of a lot of questions, so today I'd like to teach you some "tricks of the trade" if you will about painting furniture. First of all, the brand of spray paint that you buy makes an ENORMOUS difference.

Vintage Furniture
Vintage Furniture

Download whole gallery
Painting Furniture 101 Painting furniture seems to be one of most favorite topics of a lot of questions, so today I'd like to teach you some "tricks of the trade" if you will about painting furniture. First of all, the brand of spray paint that you buy makes an ENORMOUS difference.
Painting Furniture 101 Painting furniture seems to be one of most favorite topics of a lot of questions, so today I'd like to teach you some "tricks of the trade" if you will about painting furniture. First of all, the brand of spray paint that you buy makes an ENORMOUS difference.

Download whole gallery
I chose this image because I really like the texture of these stools. I love the idea of putting knit on a chair, making it feel warm and plush. Great for a cold day! #weightloss #health #weight loss
I chose this image because I really like the texture of these stools. I love the idea of putting knit on a chair, making it feel warm and plush. Great for a cold day!  #weightloss #health #weight loss

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment