Saturday, December 14, 2013

I like this color for a piece of furniture, too. (Thanks, @hollyburns. If I saw this in the store, I would think, "My goodness. That is SO Holly!") #paint #decor #turquoise #furniture

Hickory Hardware 64 mm Brown Windsor Antique Furniture Bail Pull-536429165 at The Home Depot
Hickory Hardware 64 mm Brown Windsor Antique Furniture Bail Pull-536429165 at The Home Depot

Download whole gallery
Ways to Distress Painted Furniture
Ways to Distress Painted Furniture

Download whole gallery
Modern Furniture
Modern Furniture

Download whole gallery
Distressing black painted furniture
Distressing black painted furniture

Download whole gallery
I like this color for a piece of furniture, too. (Thanks, @hollyburns. If I saw this in the store, I would think, "My goodness. That is SO Holly!") #paint #decor #turquoise #furniture
I like this color for a piece of furniture, too. (Thanks, @hollyburns. If I saw this in the store, I would think, "My goodness. That is SO Holly!") #paint #decor #turquoise #furniture

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment