Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Drive a nail through the inner rim of your paint cans, and the paint will drain back into the can. Original Pinner said it works. I'm willing to try...I make such a mess of the paint can.

furniture
furniture

Download whole gallery
Antique Furniture
Antique Furniture

Download whole gallery
Painted Furniture
Painted Furniture

Download whole gallery
Drive a nail through the inner rim of your paint cans, and the paint will drain back into the can. Original Pinner said it works. I'm willing to try...I make such a mess of the paint can.
Drive a nail through the inner rim of your paint cans, and the paint will drain back into the can.  Original Pinner said it works.  I'm willing to try...I make such a mess of the paint can.

Download whole gallery
tons of amazing DIY furniture redos. Also benefits of different spray paint brands.
tons of amazing DIY furniture redos. Also benefits of different spray paint brands.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment